The explorer listed 1.08 million shares that will trade on both the JSE and the
"The JSE listing signifies a new chapter in our company and allows access to capital on the continent, as well as provides a new option for investors in terms of diversity," said Dr Lawal in a statement.
The listing follows a private placement offer that saw it sell a 30 per cent stake for
Data from the seismic surveys, which began last month, will be used to identify the best spots for drilling wells.
The firm has four blocks, both onshore and offshore. The explorer also operates in
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy