The product will be unveiled at the
"Now, with the introduction of the Nokia X family of devices, we're delivering the same design, quality and innovation
The entry-level X model will have a 4-inch screen with 512MB Ram and a 3-megapixel camera, while the X+ will have a 768MB Ram and a 4GB MicroSD card. The XL will have a five inch screen, front-facing and rear cameras.
While the X model will be available immediately, the X+ and XL will be on shelves this April.
"Some things we're excited about, some things we're less excited about. Whatever they do, we're very supportive of them," said
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'