The Node-H LTE software supports eight users, and
The solution leverages existing Node-H small cells technology, which is already in large scale deployment, to allow for rapid entry to trial and market deployment. Users will benefit from a seamless integration with the LTE macro network and data rates and operators can control the user experience using the closed, open or hybrid mode features of
“LTE data traffic is so high that operators recognize it can’t be handled by the macro network alone,” said
The rapid uptake of LTE is evidenced by the number of LTE devices being deployed. This is the fastest ever deployment of a new generation of communications technology. Operators are rolling out LTE coverage using a wide-range of cellular infrastructure technologies, comprising traditional macro-cells, outdoor small cells, enterprise small cells and residential femtocells.
Node-H technology is available to be licensed by operators, OEMs and ODMs. LTE residential femtocells which incorporate the Node-H technology are available today. These products can be integrated with other technologies such as Wifi or UMTS femtocells.
Demonstrations of Node-H femtocell features can be viewed at the Node-H website http://www.node-h.com/showcase.html.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11597433.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs