The bank presently has over 150 branches with more than 500 ATM points countrywide.
Recently a branch at
The new branches will offer various services, including credit facilities, money transfer, payment services to the government and its institutions, foreign exchange and remittances.
It will also offer NMB Mobile and mobile money transfer services (NMB 'money chap chap' and NMB 'Pesa Fasta', among others.
NMB Mobile enables a customer to transfer his/her money from the bank account to
On the other hand, with NMB Chap Chap, a customer is able to open an account and access ATM services within 10 minutes. Bank officials say it removes inconveniences to customers in the process of handling their accounts and accessing financial services.
NMB was established under the National Microfinance Bank Limited Incorporation Act of 1997, following the break-up of the old
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security