President & CEO
He said that this scheme is important and may become foundation for the uplifting of the economy and play a vital role in creating a hope amongst the unemployed youngsters to establish their own business and contribute in country’s economic growth.
He said that NBP has more than 1,300 branches and with professional employees adding that being Nation’s Bank it is our utmost responsibility to play our part in the country’s progress and prosperity.
NBP head said that this scheme is not only a loan but also corporate social responsibility therefore, he said that at all levels of the bank, employees should consider their duty in process the loan applications and helping the customers.
President NBP also praised the efforts of all branch staff and regional heads and the team at head office for putting their extra efforts in making this scheme success and creating transparent, fair and merit based system.
The meeting was informed that thousands of applications have been received and large number of them are approved and almost ready for disbursement.
The Bank is receiving applications from all corners of the country which shows its popularity and need across
It was also informed that the criteria for this scheme was that citizens of
Regional Heads also informed the President that thousands of applications are received and it is much above the expectations therefore employees are putting their day and night to process loan applications.
They informed that at branch level, it was also ensured that customers get enough facilitation and guidance required to submit the loan application.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- U.S. Stocks Lackluster in Morning Trades
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress