Following is the text of press note issued by
The Bank is receiving applications from all corners of the country which shows its popularity and need across
Regional Heads also informed the President that thousands of applications are received and it is much above the expectations therefore employees are putting their day and night even compromising their holidays and also putting their extra hours to process loan applications. At branch level, it is ensured that customers get enough facilitation and guidance required to submit the loan application.
President discussed that this scheme is very important and may become foundation for the uplifting of the economy and play vital role in creating a hope amongst the unemployed youngsters to establish their own business and contribute in country's economic growth.
NBP is bank with more than 1300 branches and with professional employees, being Nation's Bank it is our utmost responsibility to play our part in the country's progress and prosperity. He further said that this scheme is not only a loan but also Corporate Social Responsibility therefore at all levels of the Bank, employees should consider their worthy and respectable duty in process the loan applications and helping the customers.
President NBP also praised the efforts of all branch staff and regional heads and the team at head office for putting their extra efforts in making this scheme success and creating transparent, fair and merit based system.
For more information, contact:Syed Ibne HassanVice President,Corporate Communication DivisionNational Bank of PakistanTel: +9251 9922073Cell: +92300 8202184
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law