"First quarter results are showing strong momentum for National Bank," president and CEO
"In personal and commercial Banking, loan and deposit growth remained strong and net interest margins improved on a sequential basis (and) . . .credit quality remained excellent," Vachon said.
"Wealth Management benefited from good organic growth and the contribution from newly acquired TD Waterhouse Institutional Services. Financial Markets also did well with solid client-driven activities and good cost control," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs