The Indian mutual fund industry's assets under management jumped 9.4 per cent to a record high of
There are about 45 fund houses in the country. The rise in monthly AUM in
Besides, income funds (long-term, short-term and ultra short-term debt funds, and fixed maturity plans, or FMPs) reported net inflows of
Inflows were primarily into short-term maturity debt funds and FMPs due to the attractive short-term rates caused by the RBI's monetary tightening measures.
Equity funds' recorded inflows for the third consecutive month in January at
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'