The MoU was signed in
As per the agreement, both the institutions have agreed to enhance relations between the two Universities and to develop academic exchange in the area of education and research, and have agreed to identify team members to work on joint research projects. As per the MoU, bi-institutional meeting will be held annually in the form of workshop / seminar / conference jointly organised by the Parties.
The IROST Chief said that his institution is considered one of the most leading institutions in
This Agreement will be in effect for a period of five years from the date of execution and may be extended by mutual agreement in writing by both parties, he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation