Halo Business Intelligence (Halo BI), a global provider of business intelligence software and solutions, announced today the availability of Halo Source 7.5, an update to its powerful data extraction, aggregation and analysis engine that serves as the core of the Halo Business Intelligence Platform.
Halo Source 7.5 is another step on the path to bringing enterprise-level data warehouse and business intelligence capabilities to the mid-market, said
Halo Source 7.5 offers several new features and enhancements to benefit users, including:
New and improved data connectors, giving users the ability to perform analytics on marketing data, such as Google Analytics, AdWords, and web traffic
Enhanced financial reporting, enabling users to quickly map one set of object accounts to multiple report structures in order to create multiple variants of reports such as income statements; for example, one internal, one GAAP
Enhanced support for slowly changing dimensions (SCDs) which gives users the ability to manage and analyze data that changes slowly over time, such as product pricing, name changes, and sales territories
Increased programmability for complex SQL routines, allowing complex SQL routines to be developed and embedded into models within Halo Source
New project analysis tools that allow users to monitor the performance of the Halo BI platform in terms of usage, data integrity, server load and more
New automated data quality logs that allow users to track, monitor and assess data integrity in the BI system over time
Built on top of industry standard SQL technologies, Halo Source provides small and medium-sized businesses with enterprise level data mashup, data quality, data warehousing and data analysis capabilities. Combined with Halo Prism, its front-end data visualization tool, Halo BI provides a holistic business intelligence platform that empowers better decision-making across the entire enterprise. For more information, visit http://www.halobi.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11608484.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11