Collins said: "In the past people used traditional way to do auditing. Although we got the manual that guide us Auditors in carrying out audit the way it should be done, but with the introduction of pentana vision auditing will be done more professionally and faster."
Speaking at a three day training program for internal auditors assigned at various ministries and agencies held in Careysburg Montserrado County, Collins said, the software was purchased from the British firm who invented it through the Multi Donor funds and it cost less than two hundred thousand
He also told newsmen at the training that, the software will not only promote efficiency in the work of auditors, but it will also promote integrity nothing that it will avoid auditors from personalizing internal audits.
"We don't want people running off the hook by bringing their personal feelings into internal audit.
To be part of the entity in which we are being embedded to support management achieve their deliverables, we are a support function," he added.
Asked if the software will help the internal
For his part
Asked if the software is vulnerable to hiking he said; "Yes, practically it is impossible, but realistically, every computer software can be broken, so I wouldn't guarantee it."
The three-day training program brought together over hundred internal Auditors from several Ministries and Agencies of Government.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas