The First Women Bankís Business Development and Training Centre Karachi organized a seminar to brief the women about the Prime Ministerís Youth Business Loans.
An official of the FWBL said here on Friday that the seminar was conducted by Ms.
The participants of the seminar were informed about the loan procedure and making the business plans.
A large number of FWBL trainees, potential borrowers, members of
The seminar was followed by a question and answer session. The FWBL is organizing such seminars throughout the country to encourage potential women entrepreneurs to avail the loan so that they can actively participate in the economic activities of the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property