The First Women Bankís Business Development and Training Centre Karachi organized a seminar to brief the women about the Prime Ministerís Youth Business Loans.
An official of the FWBL said here on Friday that the seminar was conducted by Ms.
The participants of the seminar were informed about the loan procedure and making the business plans.
A large number of FWBL trainees, potential borrowers, members of
The seminar was followed by a question and answer session. The FWBL is organizing such seminars throughout the country to encourage potential women entrepreneurs to avail the loan so that they can actively participate in the economic activities of the country.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation