The loan was provided to construction of railroad Angren-Pap, which will go through Kamchik pass.
The funds will be used to purchase necessary equipment and tools, as well as to carry out mountain construction works with the project.
Uzbekistan Temir Yollari started construction of new electrified railway Angren-Pap with the length of 122.7 km in
The railway will pass through Qamchiq pass and link
Preliminary cost of the project makes up
The project will be financed due to resources of the state budget, own resources of Uzbekistan Temir Yollari and loans of international financial institutions.
Within the contract the Chinese company will construct tunnel with the length of 19 km for movement of railway and adit tunnel, which will be used in case of accident.
Uzbekistan Temir Yollari is planning to use investments for
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better