The loan was provided to construction of railroad Angren-Pap, which will go through Kamchik pass.
The funds will be used to purchase necessary equipment and tools, as well as to carry out mountain construction works with the project.
Uzbekistan Temir Yollari started construction of new electrified railway Angren-Pap with the length of 122.7 km in
The railway will pass through Qamchiq pass and link
Preliminary cost of the project makes up
The project will be financed due to resources of the state budget, own resources of Uzbekistan Temir Yollari and loans of international financial institutions.
Within the contract the Chinese company will construct tunnel with the length of 19 km for movement of railway and adit tunnel, which will be used in case of accident.
Uzbekistan Temir Yollari is planning to use investments for
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?