A Notice by the
HUD has submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the
Comments Due Date:
Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Comments should refer to the proposal by name and/or OMB Control Number and should be sent to: HUD Desk Officer,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
This notice informs the public that HUD has submitted to OMB a request for approval of the information collection described in Section
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: FHA-Insured Mortgage Loan Servicing for Performing Loans; MIP Processing,
OMB Approval Number: 2502-0583.
Type of Request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
Form Number: HUD-9519-A, HUD-9539, HUD-27011, Parts A, B, C, D, E Single Family Application for Insurance Benefits, HUD-50002, HUD-50012, HUD-91022.
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: This information request for OMB review seeks to combine the requirements of an existing OMB collection under this comprehensive collection for mortgagees that service FHA-insured mortgage loans and the mortgagors who are involved with collection and payment of mortgage insurance premiums, payment processing, escrow account administration, providing loan information and customer service, assessing post endorsement fees and charges and servicing Section 235 loans.
Respondents (i.e. affected public): 324.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 324.
Estimated Number of Responses: 74,726,967.
Frequency of Response: 1.
Average Hours per Response: 50.
Total Estimated Burdens: 2,644,446.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information; (3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and (4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond; including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses. HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.
Section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. Chapters 35.
Department Reports Management Officer,
[FR Doc. 2014-03887 Filed 2-21-14;
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P
TNS 24KuanRap-140224 30FurigayJof-4646237 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property