Market cap rose to QR625bn from the previous session's QR623bn. Four sector indices fell yesterday as the total volume dropped to 10.3 million shares from 18.9 million. The total value slipped to QR502m from QR764m.
Market analysts noted that they find value in banking sector where some stocks offer eye-catching opportunities in
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List