Market cap rose to QR625bn from the previous session's QR623bn. Four sector indices fell yesterday as the total volume dropped to 10.3 million shares from 18.9 million. The total value slipped to QR502m from QR764m.
Market analysts noted that they find value in banking sector where some stocks offer eye-catching opportunities in
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March