Country-specific Prepaid Solutions Under Spotlight
Experts To Probe The Prepaid Revolution
Increasing awareness of prepaid products is creating new consumer expectations and marketers must be swift to gear up and respond, according to
Blakey was speaking ahead of the region's fifth annual conference dedicated to the prepaid sector, Prepaid Summit:
The conference will focus on the emerging market trends, challenges and opportunities arising from the movement away from traditional payment mechanisms with global and regional experts highlighting industry innovation, best practices and projects.
"The growing middle class here in the
The conference plenary sessions will detail the next steps in the prepaid business model development, while looking to understand the revenue model behind corporate and consumer prepaid options. Expert speakers will also explore if prepaid will overtake other payment forms, how investment decisions can be timed and how to spot growing demand and new business opportunities.
"Studying easy access, transparent money management platforms, timing investment decisions and understanding your consumer all contribute towards the success of this sector," Blakey concluded.
More than 150 industry leaders will listen to the summit's speaker line-up representing companies such as
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property