Country-specific Prepaid Solutions Under Spotlight
Experts To Probe The Prepaid Revolution
Increasing awareness of prepaid products is creating new consumer expectations and marketers must be swift to gear up and respond, according to
Blakey was speaking ahead of the region's fifth annual conference dedicated to the prepaid sector, Prepaid Summit:
The conference will focus on the emerging market trends, challenges and opportunities arising from the movement away from traditional payment mechanisms with global and regional experts highlighting industry innovation, best practices and projects.
"The growing middle class here in the
The conference plenary sessions will detail the next steps in the prepaid business model development, while looking to understand the revenue model behind corporate and consumer prepaid options. Expert speakers will also explore if prepaid will overtake other payment forms, how investment decisions can be timed and how to spot growing demand and new business opportunities.
"Studying easy access, transparent money management platforms, timing investment decisions and understanding your consumer all contribute towards the success of this sector," Blakey concluded.
More than 150 industry leaders will listen to the summit's speaker line-up representing companies such as
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu