Czech electricity and gas trading company Lumius recorded sales of CZK 9.5bn (EUR 347mn) in 2013, down 4.4% on the year, CTK news agency reported citing the company's PR agent
Lumius expects profit last year to have decreased to CZK 120mn from CZK 224mn in 2012. The drop reflects lower prices and supplies. Lumius supplied 2 TWh of electricity in 2013, compared to 2.5 TWh a year ago. Gas shipments fell to 3 TWh from 4 TWh.
Lumius focuses on electricity and gas supplies to large industrial clients. It has no plans of entering the retail market. The company was set up in 2002. It is owned by entrepreneur
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party