CradlePoint, the global leader in cloud-managed, 3G/4G networking solutions for distributed enterprises, today announced the immediate availability of the CradlePoint AER 2100, Advanced Edge Router at the 2014
CradlePoint’s solutions will be distributed directly into
In its booth, CradlePoint will also feature its cloud-managed ARC and COR networking solutions, which are certified to support 4G LTE across
As a cloud-managed solution, the CradlePoint AER 2100 balances the strengths of both wired and wireless networks through WAN Diversity™, the convergence of 4G LTE, Ethernet (DSL, Cable, T1, MetroE), and WiFi as WAN, all delivered through a single networking device. This unique function allows organizations to leverage existing networking capabilities, as well as expand its support of 4G as operators increase their coverage.
With CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators can easily configure, deploy, manage, and monitor on-premise network equipment in real-time from a central location, enabling significantly lower operating costs. With an established customer base of Fortune 200 multi-national brands in
“CradlePoint’s commitment to the broader European market kicked off at this week’s
The introduction of CradlePoint AER 2100 to
• WAN Diversity™ with integrated wired and wireless 4G LTE WAN (including private network support)
• Dual LTE modems with multi-operator support for a “cut-the-wire” solution
• High performance WiFi including dual-band concurrent 802.11b/g/n/ac
• Advanced enterprise routing features and best-in-class, cloud-based security options
• Policy enforcement with flexibility to be deployed through the cloud
• Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API
The CradlePoint AER 2100 series and other solutions are available immediately from authorized CradlePoint distributors and partners. To learn more, visit CradlePoint.com/AER or contact CradlePoint at +1.855.813.3385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About WAN Diversity™
CradlePoint solutions provide enterprises with the ability to diversify multiple WAN paths through 3G/4G LTE, Ethernet (T-1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), Satellite, and WiFi as WAN. CradlePoint WAN Diversity™ enables a broad array of applications that may require standalone networks, increased bandwidth, or more reliability through backup wired and wireless connections. In particular, CradlePoint’s expertise in using 4G LTE for both primary and backup networking helps distributed enterprises enable branch office connectivity and applications like digital signage, kiosks, CCTV, pop-up stores, point-of-sale systems, in-store WiFi, and a variety of transportation applications.
CradlePoint is the global leader in cloud-managed 3G/4G networking solutions, providing business-grade, secure connectivity to distributed enterprises. Specializing in business continuity, advanced edge routing, machine-to-machine (M2M), and primary connections, CradlePoint’s award-winning solutions are purpose built for PCI-compliant networks. CradlePoint is the first to pioneer and fully enable high-speed LTE in its solutions to maximize the potential of the cloud for businesses worldwide. CradlePoint is a privately held company in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11611665.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks