With video rapidly gaining ground online, it is becoming an increasingly interesting method of communication with many users preferring the format of video to alternate mediums such as email or SMS message.
In its mandate, entitled 'Video Goes Corporate: 3 Tips for Companies How to Adopt Video for
The top tip to come out of the strategy brainstorm is that business leaders must first establish a company culture that values video. This could begin with a slow introduction of video communications or a training session or seminar which outlines the real and tangible benefits for employees embracing the medium.
The second top tips was to encourage employees to create videos themselves. Implementing this mindset can range from ensuring employees have the tools necessary to make video creation a breeze - such as issuing video enables smartphones - to make video creation a part of everyday life with the setting of such tasks.
Finally, the DeskAlerts team concluded that in order to diffuse video communications internally, they should be used for a range of messaging purposes and a number of departments. This means making video messages second nature, rather than restricting them to just the marketing team or for only a certain class of update.
Clients using DeskAlerts desktop messaging software can easily distribute video messages to key staff members via the web-based interface.
About DeskAlerts: DeskAlerts is the only alert solution that works in technologically and geographically diverse networks. It is a completely web-based solution that can be used to send desktop alerts and news updates to any employee within your organization, improving communications and productivity with a more efficient communication strategy than traditional email alone.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11606868.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO