It's been two weeks since the official release of (We) Are Nexus’ second single “World Around Me” and the EDM duo is already making strides within the dance community with their signature trance-infused sound and killer remix collaborations. This week Nexus took the #4 Breakout Artist spot on the internationally recognized Billboard Hot Dance/Club chart beating out icons such as A Great Big World &
After their impressive, freshman debut of “It Feels So Good,” (We) Are Nexus immediately found themselves back in the studio with clear intentions to produce a strong follow up. Fast forward a few months later,
In addition to being Billboard’s #4 Breakout Artist of the week, (We Are) Nexus and "World Around Me" have been receiving attention throughout the dance community, especially on the radio airwaves.
"World Around Me” has also been added to the #1 internet dance radio station Fusion Radio, and is currently in heavy rotation playing nationwide throughout Top 40 radio stations such as Party 105 FM in
With a second Breakout Artist spot on Billboard (We Are) Nexus' club promoter,
As “World Around Me” continues its climb on MediaBase, Billboard, on the radio and in the clubs,
What is next for Nexus? The EDM duo will be attending
"World Around Me" from (We) Are Nexus is now available and continues turning heads within the dance community. Celebrate with (We Are) Nexus with their second Billboard Breakout Artist accolade on the Dance/Club Play chart by following Nick and Carmen on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11584080.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict