The Car Navigation and Media System offers the user several advantages, such as flexible and easy-to-use navigation, mapping, and media content. The CarSkreen can be installed in multiple cars, allowing drivers to access radio, audiobooks, music, and audio entertainment on the go. Installing the CarSkreen on the back of the driver’s seat provides rear seat access to a gaming screen, videos, movies, and any social media application. Switching between a Samsung S3 smartphone and an iPhone only requires an adapter change, and accessing navigation and media applications is as simple as using a smartphone.
Additionally, the CarSkreen has an audio output that can be connected to car speakers, and its shelf utilizes a StickyPad surface that holds the phone firmly in place when driven around corners and over speed bumps.
“Over the past three years, smartphones have advanced to provide services that were once limited to PC’s in 2010 and applications have made mapping, navigation, streaming music, streaming videos, and playing games second nature to even our children,” said Goemmer.
He also noted that the CarSkreen could be useful to many users.
“In the US market alone, there are 122 million smartphones compatible with the CarSkreen —plus, the device can work in almost any car.”
At this time, Goemmer is accepting donations to fund his Kickstarter Technology Projects and take it into production. His goal is to collect
Individuals interested in learning more about Goemmer and the CarSkreen can visit the project’s Kickstarter page for more information. Customers can also subscribe to Goemmer’s Facebook account for frequent updates about the project.
For more information, please visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215488896/carskreen-a-connected-car-solution-for-you.
Phone No: 18883467888
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11609880.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign