In connection with the proceeds raised under the private placement financing, Canyon paid finders cash commissions totaling
Canyon's directors and officers subscribed for a total of 2,640,000 Units under the financing. Of the Units subscribed for by insiders,
The securities issued under the financing will be subject to a hold period expiring on
The proceeds of the financing will be used for exploration of its mineral properties and general working capital purposes.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Information set forth in this news release contains forward-looking statements that are based on assumptions as of the date of this news release. These statements reflect management's current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations. They are not guarantees of future performance. Canyon cautions that all forward looking statements are inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond Canyon's control. Such factors include, among other things, risks and uncertainties relating to the Canyon's limited operating history and implementation of its exploration program on its mineral properties. Accordingly, actual and future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward looking information. Except as required under applicable securities legislation, Canyon undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors