Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: TDM Financial
Cannabis stocks moved significantly higher last week alongside the broader markets, after the
Several cannabis companies surpassed key milestones last week. Hemp Inc. (OTCBB: HEMP) announced a new consulting agreement with Webxu Inc. (OTCBB: WBXU) adding to a growing number of such agreements. Resources Ventures Inc. (OTCBB: REVI) posted record revenues of
Cannabis investors are also eyeing the ongoing stream of changes from
- U.S. Offers Cannabis Guidance to Banks – The
- Abattis Bioceuticals Acquires New Product Rights – Abattis Bioceuticals Corp. (OTCBB: ATTBF) signed an exclusive worldwide distribution agreement for magnesium oxide technologies used in any building or facility designed to cultivate botanicals from
- Colorado Pot Tax Revenues Exceed Expectations – The tax revenue from the sale of legalized cannabis in
- CEN Biotech Displays Facilities in Open House – Creative Edge Nutrition Inc.’s (OTCBB: FITX) held an open house for shareholders at its Lakeshore,
What to Watch This Week
The cannabis sector moved significantly higher last week, as new banking guidelines helped ease concerns for banks. Investors will be closely watching just how willing commercial banks are to lend to cannabis companies over the coming months. In the meantime, many cannabis companies continue to roll out new products and services while new entrants to the market present new opportunities to investors.
CannabisFN.com is a dedicated financial network covering new, emerging and established companies operating in the burgeoning multi-billion dollar medical marijuana (“MMJ”) and cannabis industries. CannabisFN’s coverage is syndicated on the leading industry specific and mainstream financial websites and social media. To learn more and request a media kit, visit http://www.cannabisfn.com/market-defining-companies-program/.
To subscribe to the CannabisFN newsletter or read additional coverage on cannabis laws and investments, visit http://www.cannabisfn.com/.
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap