Step aside cash - make room for contactless payments! With VISA and
According to a recent report by
“It’s simple. People are on the go. They want something quick, safe and efficient,” commented
As quick as Canadians were to embrace the Chip-and-PIN culture of payment processing, adopting newer payment platforms for mobile payment may be even more of a rapid development. Of the 68% of Canadians aged 18-44 who own a Smartphone or mobile device, an astounding 46% say they are interested in mobile payment for everyday purchases. The interest is hard for businesses to ignore, as many companies are also looking to adopt mobile payment processing technology.
Merchant services like Virtual Merchant Mobile demonstrate the movement, allowing MONEXgroup clients to accept credit card payments with their Smartphones. As Canadians move closer to new mobile payment platforms, services like Virtual Merchant Mobile offer a secure environment for an unlimited number of mobile devices - proving ideal for merchants looking to develop business.
As consumer behaviour changes, it isn’t long before business also follow suit. “If the technology is ready, the customers are ready and the market is ready - businesses should be just as ready to make shopping as convenient and stress-free as possible,” states Rosenberg.
MONEXgroup is the number one payment processing provider in
T: 647 204 0197
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11611438.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property