According to the forecasts, in 2014 Azerbaijan will extract 43 million tons of oil, Azerbaijani Minister of Energy Natig Aliyev told journalists at the end of last week.
Minister added that last year it was planned to extract over 41 million tons of oil, but actual volume exceeded 43 million tons of oil.
Last year the main volume of oil production fell to the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli (ACG) bloc of oil and gas fields and Shah-Deniz gas condensate field, which are being developed jointly with the foreign partners.
Speaking about the gas production, Aliyev said that last year
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'