AMRESEARCH has upgraded its rating on
AmResearch said the positive variance can be attributed to stronger sales in the fourth quarter from successful marketing campaigns during the year-end festivitiesm as well as pre-budget loading activities.
Together with cost-efficiency programmes and a lower effective tax rate, its fourth quarter FY13 earnings grew by a larger quantum of 67 per cent on the back of its 11 per cent revenue growth.
Carlberg's FY13 revenue and net profit declined by two per cent and four per cent, respectively. The commendable performance of its Malaysian operations was negated by lower contributions from its wholly-owned Singapore subsidiary Carlsberg Singapore and Sri Lanka associate
Faced with a mature domestic malt liquor market and expectations of weak consumer spending in FY14F, the management aims to harness the power of innovation in both products and processes to expand market share and drive earnings growth.
The group declared a final and special single-tier dividend of
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party