As one of
IP Global offers a full-service approach to real estate investment that is built on extensive market research and analysis combined with a significant financial commitment to every opportunity they offer.
This unique business model will complement Al Khaliji's existing investment offering and open up this high-potential investment sector for its clients, hence the tie-up and the start of this relationship.
Al Khaliji group chief executive officer
The CEO and founder of IP Global Tim Murphy said: "IP Global are very happy to have been appointed as the preferred property investment partner, offering al Khaliji banking customers the opportunity to build strong and sustainable property portfolios across the world's best investment markets.
"We have seen increasing interest into
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder