ENP Newswire -
Release date- 21022014 - The Combined Shareholders' Meeting of
The preliminary meeting notice was published today in the legal gazette (Balo - Bulletin des annonces legales et obligatoires). It includes the Meeting agenda, the draft resolutions that the Board of Directors plans to submit to a vote of shareholders, and instructions for attending, voting and exercising shareholder rights.
The preliminary meeting notice can be consulted online on the Group's website in the Shareholders section: www.airliquide.com. All the information concerning the Meeting will also be available on this website.
The Combined Shareholders' Meeting provides an opportunity to present the Group's strategy and its development prospects. All shareholders are invited to vote either by attending the Shareholders' Meeting in person or by voting by correspondence or by proxy. As is the case every year, they can choose to vote by sending the voting form back.
The notice of meeting will be published in the Balo on
The Shareholders' Meeting will be webcast live and a recorded version will be available on the Group's website. Follow the Combined Shareholders' Meeting live on
+33 (0)1 40 62 51 31
+33 (0)1 40 62 59 62
+33 (0)1 40 62 57 37
+33 (0)1 40 62 57 18
+33 (0)1 40 62 51 86
+33 (0)1 40 62 53 61
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California