The four-day event will witness the participation of some of the biggest retail players in the electronics sector that are looking to cater to the growing appetite for smart gadgets including latest mobile phones, IT products, consumer electronics, home and office automation appliances, security and control systems, sports and medical equipment, high definition TV and GPS systems.
ADES 2014 is expected to draw more than 100,000 visitors and generate over AED50 million in sales. Exhibitors are anticipated to leverage the platform to extend exclusive deals, attractive prices and bundled offers on the latest technology and consumer gadgets.
The announcement was made by Dome Exhibitions, organisers of the event, at a press conference held at ADNEC.
For the convenience of visitors, ADES will provide free shuttle buses to ADNEC every hour from
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California