Citation: "79 FR 10177"
Document Number: "Docket No. FR-5752-N-20"
SUMMARY: HUD has submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the
DATES: Comments Due Date:
ADDRESSES: Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Comments should refer to the proposal by name and/or OMB Control Number and should be sent to: HUD Desk Officer,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: This notice informs the public that HUD has submitted to OMB a request for approval of the information collection described in Section
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: FHA-Insured Mortgage Loan Servicing Involving the Claims and Conveyance Process Property Inspection/Preservation.
OMB Approval Number: 2502-0429.
Type of Request: Extension of a currently approved collection.
Form Number: HUD 91022, HUD 50012, HUD 09539, HUD-9519a, HUD 95190-a, HUD 27011, HUD 50002.
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: This collection of information consists of the sales contracts and addenda that will be used in binding contracts between purchasers of acquired single-family assets and HUD.
Respondents (i.e. affected public): Business.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 324.
Estimated Number of Responses: 1,087,913.
Frequency of Response: Monthly.
Average Hours per Response: 30 minutes.
Total Estimated Burdens: 1,347,549.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information; (3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and (4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond; including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses. HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.
Section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. Chapters 35.
Department Reports Management Officer,
[FR Doc. 2014-03886 Filed 2-21-14;
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter