The Albanian central bank sold ALL 2.5bn (
Investors submitted bids worth ALL 3.1bn, marginally down from ALL 3.2bn at the previous, auction, held on
The average yield at the latest auction stood at 4.92%, unchanged from the previous two tenders.
The central bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, sold ALL 41.2bn in two-year fixed-rate bonds in 2013, while total lek-denominated bonds amounted to ALL 119.2bn. The bank has so far in 2014 sold ALL 11.8bn of lek-denominated bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?