The Albanian central bank sold ALL 2.5bn (
Investors submitted bids worth ALL 3.1bn, marginally down from ALL 3.2bn at the previous, auction, held on
The average yield at the latest auction stood at 4.92%, unchanged from the previous two tenders.
The central bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, sold ALL 41.2bn in two-year fixed-rate bonds in 2013, while total lek-denominated bonds amounted to ALL 119.2bn. The bank has so far in 2014 sold ALL 11.8bn of lek-denominated bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party