The report published on Sunday, said the project would assist
According to the report
The Ethiopian government had formulated the first phase of the Road Sector Development Program (RSDP) in 1997 with road network growing from 26,550 kilometers to 85,966 km, while roads operating in good condition rose from 20 percent to 70 percent.
The report said the funds would be used to execute projects covering 258 km of Nekempte - Bure road, expected to link the Oromia and Amhara regions and enhance the country's road asset management practices by supporting the maintenance of selected roads covering about 200 km.
The government will finance a similar 200km of road under a parallel financing.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property