The report published on Sunday, said the project would assist
According to the report
The Ethiopian government had formulated the first phase of the Road Sector Development Program (RSDP) in 1997 with road network growing from 26,550 kilometers to 85,966 km, while roads operating in good condition rose from 20 percent to 70 percent.
The report said the funds would be used to execute projects covering 258 km of Nekempte - Bure road, expected to link the Oromia and Amhara regions and enhance the country's road asset management practices by supporting the maintenance of selected roads covering about 200 km.
The government will finance a similar 200km of road under a parallel financing.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO