It is stated by the Sanjeev Mervana, senior director of service provider marketing at
According to Mervana, "It is a comprehensive unified virtualization and orchestration software platform that brings together compute, storage and network functions from the infrastructure layer and connects them seamlessly to applications running across multiple domains. It represents a fundamental shift in the way service provider networks will be built. Without Cisco Evolved Services Platform, in the current mode of operations many of such steps are done well in advance to offer specific services, which requires service providers to do lot of upfront planning in design".
He continued that the Evolved Services Platform will result in operational cost savings for service providers by way of advanced automation capabilities.
In addition, the platform provides the promise of new revenue-generating opportunities by enabling service providers to personalize services.
The Evolved Services Platform virtualizes key capabilities of
Rhe Cisco Evolved Services Platform objectives are delivery speed and agility. Mervana said that it enables providers to automatically create, provision and manage various different physical and virtual resources in real time.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool