Medium-sized private lender Sekerbank announced that its unconsolidated net profit decreased by 12.5% y/y to TRY 210.2mn (
In January-September, the lender's unconsolidated net income had also decreased by 26.6% y/y to TRY 130.8mn from TRY 178.1mn a year ago.
Unconsolidated total loans rose 35% y/y to TRY 13.5bn at end-2013 from TRY 10bn at end-2012 while unconsolidated deposits were up 25% to TRY 12.6bn from TRY 10.1.
In a separate filing with the Bourse Istanbul, the lender informed that it received approval from the Capital Markets Board (SPK) in order to issue TRY 362mn worth of asset-backed securities with maturities up to three years under the scope of the its asset-backed securities programme.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU