In the first 15 minutes of trading, the 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell 61.89 points, or 0.42 percent, from Friday to 14,803.78. The broader
The soft opening came after the Nikkei scored this year's second largest gain of 416 points on Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy