“While the number of first home buyers is increasing this year, their total number is still far less than before the Global Financial Crisis. Finding a way to attract first home buyers back into the
“Many first home buyers are still being locked out of the property market because they don’t have enough up-front cash to pay the deposit on a house. This demographic used to rely on cheap home loans or grants from the government for some extra cash. But with less subsidies from the government, Aussies must now find a new way to get the start-up money to buy houses,” he explained.
“If finding enough cash for a deposit is the biggest obstacle for first home buyers, then creative strategies can take care of this problem by eliminating the need to pay a large amount of cash deposit to buy houses. This becomes possible when buyers and sellers agree to enter into flexible payment terms like those used in the creative strategies I teach,” he discussed.
To learn more information on seller financing, visit http://readysetboom.com.au/ and secure your free seats the
For over 23 years property millionaire
He constantly refines his techniques as he buys and sells properties through his We Buy Houses business which operates in
A gifted speaker and educator,
He regularly records and publishes iTunes podcasts via his channel
His innovative low-risk, high-reward approach to Australian real estate investing has been featured in a variety of television programs and magazines, including Today Tonight, Hot Property and Australian Property Investor.
To register for one of Mr. Otton’s free Australian one day seminars visit ReadySetBoom.com.au or phone, in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11609540.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law