Eight of the 13 subgroups closed lower, led by information technology at 38.66, down 0.27 of a point, or 0.69 per cent.
Telecom services led the advancers, adding 0.91 of a point, or 0.78 per cent, to 118.26.
The T-S-X 60 index shed 0.46 of a point to 815.03.
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU