South African Finance Deputy Minister Nhlanhla Musa Nene, is leading a South African delegation to attend a two-day G20 meeting of finance ministers and central bank governors in
"Our delegation will draw attention to the need for greater care in ensuring clear and consistent communication of policy actions by the very large economies.
"Recent events have demonstrated how financial markets, as one of the channels through which the inter-connectivity of global economies takes place, can affect stability in emerging economies," a
The South African delegation will join fellow G20 member-countries for the very first meeting of finance ministers and central bank governors under the G20 Presidency of
Like many emerging economies,
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide