All of the awards, as part of Euromoney's
The performance review by Euromoney was based upon comprehensive certified qualitative and quantitative criteria and standards across a range of measures. According to QNB, it was consistently rated highly with the Judges and was complimented on the levels of service provided to clients.
"Winning up to six awards at an event of this caliber shows the impressive performance by QNB's Private Banking to cater to the evolving and diverse needs of its growing client base. The bank is keen to continue to be the best provider in Private Banking," said the statement.
Euromoney is both a leading international magazine and industry analyst. The Peninsula
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial