All of the awards, as part of Euromoney's
The performance review by Euromoney was based upon comprehensive certified qualitative and quantitative criteria and standards across a range of measures. According to QNB, it was consistently rated highly with the Judges and was complimented on the levels of service provided to clients.
"Winning up to six awards at an event of this caliber shows the impressive performance by QNB's Private Banking to cater to the evolving and diverse needs of its growing client base. The bank is keen to continue to be the best provider in Private Banking," said the statement.
Euromoney is both a leading international magazine and industry analyst. The Peninsula
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California