The toughpad FZ-E1 built on
The company says the toughpad is not affected even if it is dropped from a height of three meters and that it can withstand water pressure of 1.5 meters for 30 minutes.
Panasonic is considering launching the products in
Last year, the Japanese electronics maker suspended development and production of smartphones for use in
The company set a cumulative sales target for the toughpad series of 1 million units by the end of fiscal 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down