Turn off your computer and step away from the mobile phone.It seems our addiction to technology may not only be having an impact on our social behaviour, but on our appearance too.
Dubbed the 'techneck', the new wrinkle - which takes the form of a face furrow around the neck and chin - was identified following a surge of neck-related enquiries into
"We've identified a correlation between the rise of technology in recent years and the growth of the 'Techneck', so whilst there is little chance of the nation giving up technology, at least we can help people reduce wrinkles and keep their chin up!"
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law