MoF is committed to promoting partnerships with various federal and local government entities and is continuously seeking to organise similar events to strengthen ties.
On behalf of MoF, the meeting was attended by
During the meeting, MoF conducted a presentation which covered various aspects of the e-Dirham system. The presentation commenced with a demonstration of the system s features, the various developing stages and the challenges faced in its adoption, the system s payment and settlement services, the payment channels, the different types of e-Dirham cards and methods of use. MoF also highlighted the mechanism used for settling due payments and collecting revenues from entities using the e-Dirham system as well audit mechanisms and financial compliance tools.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?