Marketing managers and business owners often start their budget planning with the question, “How much should my business budget for marketing?” Fannit Marketing Strategist,
Click here for the original post.
Focusing on revenue goals forces a marketing manager or business owner to reverse engineer their budget to a pre-determined goal while focusing on budget alone generally yields a more “shot gun” approach to marketing.
Get the free guide to developing a Digital Marketing budget here.
Fannit.com uses the Internet, social media and email to help you connect with prospective new customers and current customers to generate business growth and improve reputation. Fannit uses unique Internet marketing techniques like search engine marketing (SEM), content development, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), social media marketing (SMM), Lead Conversion Strategies and email marketing to help you grow your business.
Fannit’s corporate offices are located 2911 Hewitt Ave
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/digital-marketing-budget/marketing-manager/prweb11609014.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset