Sales during the year rose 15.4 per cent to Dh1,362.1 million, driven by the private market sales which saw a growth of 19.4 per cent.
Gross profit during the period stood at Dh820.7 million, up 17.7 per cent while operating profit for the year, on the other hand, was Dh235.9 million, up 8.6 per cent.
"2013 has been another great year for the company. The sales mix has seen some shifts during the year. In the private market segment, while our traditional strongholds like Saudi Arabia, the
Operating profit margin during the period saw a robust 17.3 per cent growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign