Intercept is developing a drug, obeticholic acid (OCA), to treat nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a leading cause of cirrhosis and liver failure.
Upon the above news, ICPT stock soared from a close of
After the close of the market on
Upon the above news, ICPT dropped to
Persons with relevant information, and ICPT shareholders with questions about this investigation, are invited to contact the attorney below, or our Firm by calling 866.833.6245.
Additional information is available on our website at: http://www.wohlfruchter.com/cases/icpt.
About Wohl & Fruchter
This release may be deemed to constitute attorney advertising.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11