The IFTDP has been designed for mid-career professionals who possess prodigious leadership competencies. Moreover, as shortage of qualified human capital is one of the most serious challenges facing the Islamic finance industry today, the ICD, while embracing its developmental mandate, developed the IFTDP in 2011 as a means of addressing this shortfall.
Its sole objective is to build up a pool of highly talented Islamic finance executives who are capable of leading the industry in the future.
During the event, the opening remarks were made by the CEO and general manager of the ICD,
The IFTDP for experience professional has a world-class rotational program that includes three high-impact eight-month assignments in an
"Since IFTDP is first of a kind, the focus of IDBG was to generate competent executives to the office and to help shape various opportunities for the institution" said Al-Aboodi. "The achievement of this program was beyond the expectations. ICD aspires that the IFTDP program will become the "gold standard" in developing the Islamic finance human capital" he added.
The talent strategy of
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes