Hungarian vehicle and car components maker Raba posted a net profit of HUF 720.5mn (
The company's EBITDA increased by 10.4% y/y to HUF 1.45bn in Q4 and its operating profit advanced by 13% y/y to HUF 0.9bn. Net sales revenues grew by 13.6% y/y driven by a 25% y/y rise in domestic sales, coupled with a 7.4% y/y rise in export sales.
In aggregate terms, Raba's net profit stood at HUF 2.7bn in 2013, up from HUF 0.6bn in 2012.
In terms of business divisions, Raba's performance was supported by the Axle business unit, which has brought about 66% of total revenues.
Raba in majority owned by the Hungarian government, which bought a 73.7% stake in the company in
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU