In his final address at the conference, Australian Federal Treasurer,
"In a major step forward, the G20 Finance Ministers and central bank governors have decided to put a number on our aspiration,"
"We are committed to implementing policies that aim to lift our collective GDP by more than 2 percent above the trajectory implied by current policies over the next five years.
"Put differently, our policies could deliver over
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide