In his final address at the conference, Australian Federal Treasurer,
"In a major step forward, the G20 Finance Ministers and central bank governors have decided to put a number on our aspiration,"
"We are committed to implementing policies that aim to lift our collective GDP by more than 2 percent above the trajectory implied by current policies over the next five years.
"Put differently, our policies could deliver over
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down