FNB has launched its Budget Tracker and Daily Money Management tips on Mxit, having identified a gap in the market to inform and educate consumers about how and why to save.
The bank's latest value add is aimed at evolving consumer's personal finance savvy through making budget tracking and management simple, in real time.
It is a fun and easy tool to help consumers stay in control of their finances by suggesting set monthly budgets for various categories such as airtime, clothing, education, electricity, groceries, entertainment etc. Then all that is left to do is to simply click on the budget categories and select the amount spent across each section for the day or week.
Helping to save
The Budget Tracker calculates the average spend, how much money is left, as well as how many days until the end of the month - alleviating last minute, end of the month financial woes and surprises .
According to Mxit, the bank continues to grow its user base through creating relevant and innovative content alongside valuable app tools to ensure high engagement levels.
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama