According to Flynas chief executive officer
"An initial public offering (IPO) for Flynas is certain, but there is also a possibility to list
He said Flynas will drive the future growth of
"The airline was not profitable in the last few years because of high operating cost in Saudi Arabia. That is why we launched the global flight routes and introduced long-haul flights based on a low-cost model," he said.
Flynas currently owns 24 A320 aircraft and three A330s and offers flights within the Arab region,
It plans to grow its fleet to 100 planes within the next few years and expand to three continents, namely
"The IPO will help fund future expansion. We are expanding quickly. When
"But for Flynas, people want to travel to Saudi Arabia from different parts of the world. That is our advantage," he said.
Flynas plans to also raise more than
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence